Team Members

here we add names, photos and bios of the team working on this initative ( not just edgeryders), can you help get this @marina/ @ivan (not sure who I should be asking)?

I can ask Paolo for the presentation from the kick-off where we have all the names. Most of the bios are in the GA.

yes we need photos (high res) ones though. This has to do with establishing trust and credibility to engage participants.

This will require asking each of them then. We can start this after the call tomorrow so that they understand better why we need it.

2 Likes

I added the company profiles and logos in the posts, and started inquiring about the personal accounts.
It will take some time though. In the meantime, by the end of July we should prepare the presentation/description of our forum. @marina - you had something like this in mind if I am not mistaken?

1 Like

Yes, it would be great if we could shape this in a similar way but adapt it to TREASURE, for engagement purposes. What do you think @nadia? We can also go with simple link saying “join the conversation” but I think a nice paragraph about what people can get out of it would be better.

ok will do on 31st

In the meantime, the super fast Unizar has put the website online.

I promised we would deliver our presentation/description/engagement part in the first days of August.

2 Likes