TechBlick 02 - Alan [EN]

Yeah. What, if any, actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I don’t know that I necessarily promote it other than I just do it. You know, we try to be less wasteful. You know, myself and my family.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Three. Explain. I don’t. I do my part to be conscious of the environment, but I don’t necessarily think about it all the time. I’m not going to keep it from stopping me from doing something. You know, as far one of the things could be, I would be on board with getting an electric vehicle once it’s more practical for me to own a, you know, that in the United States. Very. I want to. I don’t want to be if I’m driving to a destination. You know what? Gas I can fill up, and I can get back in the car and go. I don’t want to be waiting because my car has to charge. So once that gets more efficient, I might be more likely to. Make that type of purchase.

Last question how much responsibility does, in your opinion, each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

I think as far as that goes, I think individuals should do as much as they can. If something needs to be recycled, recycle it. Don’t put it into waste. You have to do what’s available for you as well. Again, what’s practical and what isn’t practical. And you know, I think the more that our governments can make. Well, let’s say again, my example with the electric vehicle is more practical to drive from point A to point B. I think that would help. And you know, if they’re funding research, however however that can be done that would increase my responsibility to. To do my part to to maybe purchase something like that.

Okay. Thank you very much.

You’re very welcome.