TechBlick 09 - David [EN]

Yeah. Do you currently own a car?

Yes.

Which kind of car is it?

It’s Mercedes S-Class.

Is it a petrol or electric or hybrid?

It’s petrol. Diesel Yeah.

And what personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars you have used? You mean electronics, navigation, GPS or the systems? What kind of experience do you have with them?

Right now I’m having a very nice car. I just got it two months ago. So as I said, Mercedes S-Class, it’s full of electronics and it works very properly. I have a lot of things in it, like massage. Very good sound system, high class seats. They go with the. When I go left, they also go left. And yeah, a lot of technology is in the car and I’m a very big fan of it because it shows how the future can go and the car can drive by the him, by there by himself. So I don’t have to drive the car. I can tell them drive alone and it’s fine. And I think it’s I’m very big fan of it because it shows how the future can be. It goes more in this kind of way direction.

and have you concerns about privacy and personal data stored in car electronics like GPS?

Um, no. No, I don’t have issues with it.no

And electronics in general, um.

Not electronics, but when I use special apps, they collect data and I’m not a fan of it, but electronics? No, no.

Okay. Um, does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yes. Of course. Sure. Yeah. You explain recycling means I have an old car, for example, and I use the metal or something else and use the metal for a new car. And recycling. No recycling means this. And reusing is when I reuse leather parts or. All. Of electronics or. Yeah. I don’t know the English word for it. When you when you push a button buttons, for example. It’s different things. Okay.

What if on a scale of 1 to 5 one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Yeah, I know everybody has a different point of view. You were asking your question. Your interview is about reusing parts and recycling. So waste and also. Yeah, okay. I think it’s a very important theme, but from my personal side, I’m not that concerned. I think everybody has to do his job. Everybody has to work on his own about recycling and reusing things from the personal side. I do this already by my own. I think when I buy new things, I always rethink do I really need it? Is it necessary or can I reuse something? Or can I sell it that someone else can reuse it? So that’s what I think. Yeah, at the moment I’m not that concerned. So I would say two yeah okay.

Yeah, yeah. What if any actions do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

As I already said from my side, when I want something new I always sell something. So if some if I want something new, I sell an item because yeah, that’s my circle. What I think and yeah, I promote it when I talk with friends because. Minimalism. I’m minimalist minimalism. Yeah. At home. And I always tell my friends that they should do the same because it’s good for your personal thing and for the environment. Yeah. Yeah.

Okay. At the end, the last question, how much responsibility does each individual have, in your opinion, to make lifestyle and consumer choices as you thought about that, that help protect the environment? Yeah, it’s a lot, a lot.

So from 1 to 10. Yeah. Yeah.