TechBlick 17 - Maxim [EN]

Do you think, Maxim that electronics can play a role in making the car industry more circular in the circular economy.

Yeah, from my point of view. As we see now, the devices are getting more and more. More complicated and recycling. Yeah, I think it it can be difficult at the moment. So I think yeah it’s difficult.

What do you think is the car industry already doing things like that?

I would be glad if it would be possible. Yeah. But yeah I think it’s it will be difficult. Yeah.

Do you currently own a car.

At the moment. No.

But did you have one.

I had yeah I drove a lot cars and. Yeah.

So which kind of car did you have.

I had a Korean one.

Is it electric or hybrid or petrol.

Petrol. Yeah.

And what personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars. You did use?

Actually I liked cars as simple as possible. So with the. Yeah, with less electronic and much control from from a human. Why? Yeah. Maybe. Yeah. It’s all old generation. But yeah, I don’t like, like this electronic and touch screens and everything. Iot I don’t know. Yeah. I prefer simple cars. Yeah.

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics?

Uh, yeah, it’s a good question because we have this lot of agreements that I think most of the people do not read till the end. And yeah, I’m also thinking about privacy. Yes. It’s important. So yeah.

And what is about concerns in electronics in general?

I think it’s, it’s it’s also important. Yeah. Privacy. Now we see everything is, is connected with each other and yeah information can be stolen and yeah.

So uh does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Uh, reusing. We can reuse some stuffs for. Yeah. For different applications and recycling if you are, if something is damaged for me. So maybe we can yeah, reshape it or remanufacture it in another way so we can use it. Yeah. So I think it’s not similar. Yeah.