TechBlick 17 - Maxim [EN]

So my name is Jos and I’m working on research in circular economy and automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym, not your real name, in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If we do so, and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you an information sheet with contact information after the interview, so please tell me your name and that you accept.

Yeah, my name is Maxim Mosto and I accept.

Thank you. Mox. Maxim. Maxim. So the first question, can you tell me a bit about your educational and professional background and interests?

Yes. Education. I studied mechatronics, I finished my master’s here in Germany. And yeah, I’d say and now I’m working with Hamamatsu like company, like doing a lot of components in photonic and photonics. And now here we are presenting our system, the smile system laser sintering system. And yeah. As I said so.

And what is your area of expertise.

Expertise in photonics now with Hamamatsu and also worked with, with light measured the heat headlights and in automotive and for automotive industry. So yeah, I did a lot of things with lights and laser systems. Yeah.

Uh, the theme of this conference is The future of Electronics Reshaped. What does the idea of reshaping electronics for the future mean to you?

Yeah, I think electronics we have electronics everywhere in our devices, like mobile phones and everything. And now we see the importance of printed electronics, flexible electronics that can be integrated in many devices. So yeah, I think it’s the future. Yeah.

Um, what do you think is the relationship between electronics and sustainability?

Yeah. As I said, we use electronics almost everything in our daily lives. So electronics should be sustainable. So. Yeah.

Uh, can you define a circular economy in your own words?

Yeah. I’m not an economist, so I’m looking at stuff from technical point. Point of view. Uh, yeah. So I think I’ll leave this question to the experts.

But could you explain what is circular economy?

Uh, yeah, I have a little bit information about that. So I think we are we are all connect

Yes. The definition is economy based on sharing, reusing, repairing and recycling materials and existing products as much as possible to extend their use.

Yeah, I think I think it’s it’s very important that we not always provide new stuff but reuse old one like like for the environment. Yeah. So I think in the economy is the same.

Yeah. Do you participate in circular economy yourself in any aspect of your life?

Yes, of course I try to, to use like recycled materials. So maybe not too much, but I’m trying. Yeah. Trying my best to, to do it. Yeah.

Uh, do you think electronics can play a role in making the car industry more sustainable?

I think yes, because yeah, as I said, we have electronics almost in, in in everything. So yeah.