TechBlick 20 - Naoshiko [EN]

Or is everything okay with the electronics in your car?

Actually, in the car? My car? Yeah. No, I have my car has the monitor and the connect to the my smartphone and I use, I use it for the navigation and uh, uh, and I use the connect by the HDMI. So my. Yeah, my kids watch the monitor which is connect to me my phone. Yeah.

Uh, do you have any concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in the GPS or in the navigation?

Oh, I don’t think it’s a problem. And it’s a big issue. Yeah. Mm.

And electronics in general. Cell phones. Laptops.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Do you have any concerns?

Electronics. Yeah. Yeah. It’s a yeah, it’s a big issue. Yeah, it’s a big issue. But I don’t feel like. Yeah, I use the smartphone and I think I believe that the manufacturer like Apple and Samsung. Yeah. Protect our privacy I believe that. And yeah. So the the manufacturer. Yeah. Can. Protect. Protect. Yeah. Our data.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Different things.

Is it the same or is it different? Recycling and reusing.

Oh, recycling and reusing. Oh, it’s a different that reuse means, uh, the same device. So I sell the my phone and other other person use that the same device. But the recycling means. Yeah. So it’s a the device the breakdown and what use what. What is use it for recycling. And it’s. Yeah. It need a technical and it needs requires money. I think.

Uh, on a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned. And five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Oh. We have to up to ten

one to five, five is very big issue. And one is not.

4 or 3. Yeah. Why. Mhm. Yeah. Yeah. It’s very difficult. Yeah. And the human, the human want convenient tool and comfortable tool. So we. Yeah. So okay so it’s pollute the environment but we can’t come back turn back to the past. So we need to improve our manufacturer for the environment and and yeah. So we need. The technique for the environment and technique for the comfortable life we need. Yeah. So we our target is the both.

Do you do anything to for sustainability.

Yeah I think so.

What are you doing for that.

What I do. Oh my gosh. Oh the for sustainability. Yeah. Our product is sustainability for industry. And uh. My perspective. Yeah I do what what I do okay.