TechBlick 23 - Sahad [EN]

What do you think can the automotive industry do to promote a circular economy?

Uh, maybe do some circular economy stuff. Yeah, maybe try to to make their products more, more sustainable and try to use recyclable materials and of course, just market it that way.

Do you own currently a car.

Yes.

Which kind of car is it?

It’s a Hyundai i30.

Is it electric or hybrid or just normal? Normal.

Normal.

What personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars you have used? Also, car sharing or rental car electronics means something like GPS or nav or. Something like that. Um.

What experience do I have?

Whichs kind of experience you made? Well, issues.

I’m not. No, I don’t think I’ve had. I’ve had issues. I’m just trying to remember. But it’s because it’s been a while. I did not drive. Yeah, but no, I don’t think I have any. No, no.

Do you have any concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in GPS?

So I have this fear for anything, so why not in cars as well? Yeah, I think data privacy is something that you have to take care of in in everything. And cars become more and more smart. They tend to, of course, take a lot of information of our information. So they have to also be committed to the rules of data privacy in each country.

Also, any concerns about electronics in general?

Um, well, I believe I believe not so much, but it’s there. Yeah, I think the risk is always there. But for me, I don’t fear it much now.

What do you think about privacy and concerns or general concerns about privacy in thinking about the circular economy practice?

I don’t see how. How data privacy can be vulnerable in this. In this way.

Recycling, reuse. Reusing electronics.

Got it, got it. Well, yeah. Now, you made it clear that there might be a risk. Yeah, there might be a concern, but it really depends on how it’s going to be reused. Yeah.