The Camp in Medenine

Maybe @imake or @heba might be interested in this?

@Matteo when it will be happen? during the last week of december .

I totally agree that we should keep it general like best practices of pitching a project ,I think that
it will be interesting also if we help the participants to prepare their own pitch during the workshop
So the workshop will be an alternation between the best practices and an exercise of pitching

Hi @zmorda sorry Iā€™m late with feedback, been slightly afk. The program looks really busy -which is good, but for time management I suggest making enough space for the workshops - if they will be more masterclasses than workshops, they can go in 1h30mins. But if they are workshops, they will need 2 hours minimum.

What do you call data collection? Any format that you guys have in mind?

Matteo did you see @winnieponcelet comment ^^?

1 Like

First the participants will present their projects in a piece of paper so after each workshop the participants are asked to update their project from what they learned ( we will allocate some time so they can discuss with the others participants and collect informations / feedbacks ) probably it is not the right world to use but this is what is meant by data collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello all

Call for the trainers who will animate the differents workshop during the camp

To run the social media campaign we need the objectifs and the output of each workshop , could you please feel in the attached file to help us? http://bit.ly/2hxwKjA

1 Like

The final version of the camp description is available through the following link
http://bit.ly/2zrA3DO
If you have any recommendation to optimize the cost please share it with us

@noemi @matthias @hazem @Sohayeb @nadia @johncoate

1 Like

Thank you @zmorda, iā€™m free in that period so I would love to participate, I can also help on the prototype process, (if, for example we want to use a Business Model Canvass workshop style).
30 minutes for the pitching lesson itā€™s a very very short time (I saw that schedule in the program), 45 minute is the minimum to pass all the content without exercises.

But maybe we can talk about that later in the process.

80% I would fly to Beirut right after the camp, so from my side itā€™s enough to have the one way Italy-Tunisia cost covered (btw itā€™s better to fly over Djerba or Tunis?)

@Achraouaou we will be happy if you can attend the camp in December :slight_smile:

bonjouuuuur
les workshops sont trĆØs intĆ©ressants je peut vous idĆ©e sur le plant artistique de camp ā€¦ en faite je peux vous assurĆ© des soirĆ©es artistique avec nos musiciens et nos djā€™s des ateliers de Street art , de coaching thĆ©Ć¢trale ā€¦etc

2 Likes

@zmorda @Yosser @noemi @nadia Just seeing this and appreciate Iā€™m late in the game, but if you still need someone to host something on communication, thatā€™s one of my areas of specialty (as is community development/ involvement but I reckon thatā€™s already covered by several wonders here!). I really hear where youā€™re coming from Yosser, and for several years now Iā€™ve been focusing a lot of my work in co-hosting conditions for inclusive and effective communication across various communities - such as through practices like the art of hosting, and particularly including experimenting with situation-specific techniques. Would need to confirm that thereā€™s room/ budget etc. for me there but wanted to at least flag that Iā€™d be open to helping if thereā€™s need/ want.