How do we do this?
This morning I had a long talk with Raffaella, who is in charge of Social Media for Matera 2019 and is a very precious resource on the ground.
This is what we came out with:
- every unMonasterian does 1 brief video in his own language: the structure should be similar, so the best thing would be to decide together the 5-6 points to adress.
- translation is done by kids from the linguistic school: they will "adopt" a project and speak about it in a simple, local language. They will be the ones spamming this around the Social Media, and creating momentum involving the people we're aiming at: kids, kids, kids.
- 2/3 thematic Twitterstorms on issues related to projects on which we can collaborate sharing questions, knowledge and contacts
- ask local TV to do a couple of sessions on the unMonastery once the first people arrive, and send the videos regularly on the channel
Does it sound any better than a clickfest?
For the content of the videos, I was thinking:
- Hi! My name is ... and I come from ...
- Present yourself (or your present quest) in a tweet
- Present your project briefly
- Who is targeted?
- What do you need, what are you looking for?
- How would you explain the unMonastery to a 10 year old kid (or to your grandma)?
- What are you expecting from Matera?
Of course, you don’t have to respect the order, or cover everything: feel free to add stuff!
Raffaella was proposing that for the first bunch of unMonasterians coming in Matera, she can film them here directly with the kids on the side.
What do you think?
How about a Community call to discuss all this?
[Dorotea] [Marilena] [pacheca] [Ben] [Bembo Davies] [Rita O] [mariabyck] [Cristiano Siri] [Marc] [elf Pavlik] [kathleen] [katalin]
And anyone else