Training Day 4 December

Hi,
Barbara and I have had some difficulties accessing edgeryders (and can’tvote yet), but here we are :slight_smile:
We’ll also both be joining the training day and would be happy to share (vegetarian?) lunch with you all!
See you on Sunday!

1 Like

I will gladly join for lunch!
See you tomorrow :slight_smile:

By the way how will it work for payment ?
will it be done on site ?
cash or else ?

1 Like

Also in for lunch! Thanks Pieter :slight_smile:

uuuhhh … I am in for that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a introduction to Sociocracy that I found useful: LINK

5 Likes

I’m in for lunch! Thanks for organising that :slight_smile:

Jolan and I will be joining after lunch!

I’m very sorry. I have to pull out. I have a fever and don’t want to spread my misery.

I’d be happy to chip into the cost of the training. Can some one send me bank details?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that… Take care!

Hello @ThomasMaertens @Celine_D @RalfWetzel @ChrisM @Sarah @Pieter @manuelpueyo @Laurianne @BarbaraG @leonard @lenaftng @Lara and @Matthieu

The cost for the deep democracy training was 44,40 euro, and for the food it was 6,25. Can you please transfer the money to The Reef’s asbl bank account? This is the IBAN no: BE65 5230 8141 4296.

@alberto: can you please have a look at these payments when you are back?

Other than that I wanted to flag to @reef-exploring that we have a lot of resources available (see Onboarding Manual (internal link) section 4.4):

11 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done!

The payment is made. However, I believe you have overlooked VAT. The invoice (internal link) is of 550 EUR for the workshop itself + 60 EUR travel + VAT 21% => 687.28.

You are right, the amounts don’t seem to match 100%, as we are collecting 15 x 44,40 = 666 euro.

@RalfWetzel would you be willing to split the missing 11 euro in two, i.e. 5,50 euro each?