For Sunday the 4th of December we have planned a Training Day.
This would be the agenda:
- 10:00 - 13:00: workshop on deep democracy (optional)
- 14:00 - 15:00: introduction to sociocracy & decision-making in The Reef (new Reeflings
- 15:00 - 17:30: introduction to nonviolent communication (new Reeflings)
- 14:00 - 18:00: SoFA training on facilitation (old Reeflings)
The introductions to sociocracy & decision-making and to nonviolent communication are considered to be an important part of the onboarding process, so your presence is greatly appreciated.
Deep Democracy is a practical method to start dialogue and discussion that searches for the wisdom of the minority. The workshop will be given by Nathalie from Hummus. It’s indicated as optional because it will be paying activity. Depending on the number of participants the price per person will be 55 euro per person (please contact @RalfWetzel or myself if the price is an obstacle) or less.
Can we please do a quick headcount on who will be joining?
- Deep democracy
- Introduction to sociocracy & decision-making
- Introduction to nonviolent communication
- Sorry, can’t make it!
@reef-logistics: could you please help out with the venues, lunch and making sure the costs are covered?