UBx is hiring for OpenCare

Dear all,

please forward the following announcement to anyone who might be interested. I made the post voluntarily short; anyone interested should contact me for further details about the type of work, working conditions, salary, etc. Please circulate among your network(s). I also have a version in French if needed.

Please forward to anyone who may be interested

LaBRI, the Computer Science lab at University of Bordeaux is seeking a research engineer to work in the area of Visual Analytics in the context of the 2-year OpenCare H2020 European Project. The OpenCare proposal is accessible at https://edgeryders.eu/en/opencare/project

The successful candidate will work on designing and developing socio-semantic network analysis and visualization methods to support online community management.

Desired skills and experience — To apply for the position, you must have a definite taste for social networks and visualization; we are looking for a talented collaborator to help with web software design, prototyping and development. Working within OpenCare is a great experience, in which UBx will also lead workshop sessions on network analysis (tutorials, design workshops, demos and training sessions).

To apply or have further information please contact by e-mail: Guy.Melancon@labri.fr

1 Like

Great

Pinging @iamkat @mstn @Baptiste_Labat @Tomek @rysiek @Marc @Ben @Hegazy @Hazem @Maxime_Lathuilière @elf_Pavlik @Asta @teirdes, Perhaps you are interested or know people who may be?