Update Georgia

just an update on Georgia:

Let me know what you guys think! Obviously Smoke Free Tbilisi is interesting as well. And, not to forget, Guerilla Gardening, Uni Hack, Vake park Protest, ACCT, members of Think Space, and Tbilisi Makerspace. Let me know if I forgot any, or if you have some additional ideas. Really: any ideas are very welcome!! And what about the woman who started the first and only online sex shop in Georgia, Cupidon? Talking about improving livelihoods and using innovative manners in a country where any attempt of opening such a place has been faced with aggression… And she could def use some help in the design/coding part.

And possible places for the workshops/conference could be:

Regarding places, since noone really seems to have a space for themselves (ACCT just lost their squadded building…), I guess we have to opt for other places. Unless someone knows of other great places where we can have chill workshops in a relaxed atmosphere, please do let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, add updates to the Tour Wiki please?

Here it is. Also, in case you missed it, here’s what we are doing over the coming week. Maybe leave a comment on that post so we are all within line of site of one another?

1 Like