ViConnect Play&Culture Prototype Webinar Event

And Here is the link for the call:

now.edgeryders.eu/call/13306

1 Like

The first meeting meant for prototyping and test interoperativity among videocall system, resources (kuula, awwapp, edgeryders itself) and people (including a 7-year-old child) happened sunday and everything went smooth, except for the number of participants. A rethinking of advertising the event, the information provided, the payoff for participating, and the possible user (children , grown, both, …?) has been given a proper attention. @MariaEuler thank for your precious support and for testing the workflow. I’ll be back soon with some improvements and possibly with more people willing to join in for a next prototype event.

1 Like

Thank you @federico_monaco for your great initiative and work.

Regarding the better communication of the event. We would like to tell a story about your work and motivation.

For that I would like to interview you about this and your other projects. Would you be up for that? When would suit you?

1 Like

Hi @MariaEuler,
how would you like to run the interview? written or by a videocall to be recorded?
It could suit friday 9th, possibly through the afternoon, or next week.

1 Like

Hi @MariaEuler, hope you are doing fine. I would like to update the VR project, maybe for adults as well, and rework on the concept for kids.

2 Likes

Sounds good. What support do you need?

pibg @stefanoboski maybe you can help with the comms for this once its clear what Federico wants to do?

1 Like

Absolutely! Keep us updated @federico_monaco and I can put some comms together once all the details for the next session are confirmed.

1 Like

Great @stefanoboski! i’ll ping you and @MariaEuler as soon as i have some updates to work on together.

2 Likes