Video knowlab

Yes, we should have the link today

Hi Riel,

I can contact Claudia and Fabiana with the links tomorrow. I do not have email addresses to all the others in the video, so I will CC you and Jennifer so you can forward the information/invitation to them. Regarding the title: I would suggest What is the futures knowlab or An introduction to the Futures Knowlab or similar.

How we go about dissemination depends on a few factors.

1. Are you going to involve the people who manage the social media accounts for Unesco and or other organisations in the effort?

2. Do you a list of good relevant content you have either produced or come across online over the years? E.g. the RSA video on the power of time. Can you aggregate a list based on suggestions from your network?

3. Do you have a list of relevant opportunities for audiences interested in learning more about the topics discussed such as workshops, webinars etc? Can you aggregate a list based on suggestions from people you know?

We appreciate

Thank you Riel, we are satisfied as well! I really hope it will like to all the other interviewees, in the meantime I was wondering about some possible titles: 1) Becoming Futures literate. 2) The importance to become Futures literate. 3) How to build up people Futures literacy… could it be the right path to follow?

best

Daniele

Font we are using for the graphic profile is Museo Sans

Daniele, you find the visual guide here: https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B81XQfRCH7JmVDd2WGdaSEE2bUU