Documentation from this session led by [Sam Muirhead]
Tips for shooting
- don't shoot entire sessions, just visuals. the more people collaborate, the easier it is to come up with good video People can deal with
- bad visuals, moving and out-of-focus cameras, but bad audio kills the experience.
- before pressing record, look around you - is there better light nearby? a better background? a sheltered space with no wind? if so, move there and then shoot.
- if you're filming during \#lote3 check with people if they want to be shown, or signal filming spots!
Structuring a workflow
- Use a dropbox folder to put media files in once you shot something: we'll be using the repository for collaborative editing: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1gc1563taen320p/669Swo5OXm
- at OuiShare Fest people used this app to add their short videos to a collaborative project: http://znapp.it/