Visuals for Ethnographic Report

Hello @Leonie,

If I understood correctly you need some simple banners to put on top of your ethno reports that have the necessary logos and use either illustrations from the digest or Graphryder visualisations

Here is a general one:

Ethno report banner (2)

Here are suggestions for induvidulised ones;

With illustration:

Ethno report banner (3)

With Visualisation:

Ethno report banner (4)

For now you can just write to me here and write which keywords and which image you want for an individualised one.

Ethno Banner request:

• Keywords:
  • Image:

Longterm it would be good if @nadia could just add you to the canva team so you can do that yourself.

Question:
Are Edgeryders, NGI and EU all the flyers necessary for this or does it need to be all the partners?

1 Like

just edgeryders and funder

1 Like

We have to pay an additional license for each person added. So unless people are very sure they intend to do this on a regular basis, it is better that they use one of the existing team members accounts to do it.

2 Likes

Thank you both! @MariaEuler, I will send you all the keywords and info I need for the banners over the course of this week. I really like what you came up with so far!

ok, cool, but then maybe for this it is really the easiest if you just write your requests here @leonie with those two inputs and ping me and Ill just quickly set that up for you.

Ethno Banner request:

• Keywords:
  • Image:

If you can I’d ask that the choice of illustrations correspond to the contents and topics highlighted in the post/reports. This should help:

illustrations_Edgeryders_2 (2).pdf (1.4 MB)

1 Like

perfect! Thanks a lot @MariaEuler!

@Leonie here for the 3rd report:

Ethno report banner (8)

1 Like

its pretty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Richtig schön @MariaEuler! Danke!