We have a name: #futuremakers

Hm, try without the grey chain rings?

I dont know how to call those, but basically try the text in white background?

I like that it’s very hackers’ style, but find it hard to read. Especially the “e” and “s” and even more so in smaller format.

Anyway, i think it’s awesome.

Match, mix & moan allowed.

Match, mix & moan allowed. Pick features of any one, and I can recombine them, or do something else if you prefer. I can also redo letters. I was tending a little to e->E. The idea between the non-filled ones is to highlight Edge Riders - but I can just as well fill them all. Your call. A set of fresh eyes also is usually helpful as I tend to see things “through the history” of how it developed already.

3 Likes

this is AWESOME

Wow. How? Why? When? you did all this and put in the time are questions that I can’t answer, but it’s why Edgeryders exists. Thank you.

1 Like

[blush] You wanna get inkscape :slight_smile:

one rainy day/week. It is the bomb. Late in fall is a good time to start the “christmas cards” and similar (you need to really play with it), ideally with running nose and sore throat, so you’re not in a hurry. :slight_smile:

When you have some practice with the hot-keys it gets really quick. The 4 versions took 19 mintues (and I still have more that I did not upload) - and I sure am not an expert. There is some things you can do fast and easy (vector graphics), and some that suck (bitmaps). It is really useful to know it a little bit. This guy could be a lot faster if he used the keyboard - but then it’d be hard to follow.

1 Like