Nepal is in the process of being reconstructed, and we are here discussing how to do it in the best possible way. Interesting subjects and key points are being exposed, like:
- How to rebuild with ecological, social and safety concerns.
- To extingish the old-fashioned cultural beliefs that are not useful anymore, especially those that are even harmful for the new generations.
- Also those social structures that are like walls producing separation in the society.
- A new education system that empowers the creativity over the mere memorizing.
- How to “take advantage” of the leaders who are emerging during the reconstruction phase and boost them towards greater enterprises.
- How to avoid these new leaders to be tempted by the power and money and do not repeat the History.
- So, how to reach political stability, as without it we can hardly expect progress.
Well, if you take a look at the World, you can easily notice that these are issues that are affecting not only Nepal, but a great part of the globe.
We are indeed living a stage in the Human History where the status quo is being more and more questioned: the authorities, education, medical system, the questionably healthy industrial food that is being delivered to us, the current economy that is chronically increasing the separation among classes, and even for the most curious, what is the life about and what is reality itself. All of it is being discussed daily in Internet: blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
It is a matter of time that this status quo that is being so questioned, finally “gives in” and leaves place for developing the new ways of thinking (and feeling). In my opinion, there will be one day when this happens wordwide. But somebody has to start. And when I say somebody I do not mean at an individual level, that is something that has already started long time ago. I mean “somebody” as a country, a country that gives example to the rest of the World.
Just wondering… maybe dreaming… what if that country was the new Nepal that we are discussing about?
Crisis means opportunity.
To end with, I attach this free-distribution PDF that may serve you as an inspiration, titled How To Change The World.