What am I doing this week 21.10.-26.10.

This week is all about sending a thousand mails per day, informing people and spreading the word.

• We finally have all 3 speakers at the even

• We welcomed Ivan Djuric on board as a speaker. Young and very successful NGO guy, who is really competent to speak about human interaction and collaboration

• We also have Uros Banjesevic as a speaker who is very successful entrepreneur. Video games industry, one of the most successful companies in Serbia.

• Now my task is to find the venue

• Tomorrow I am going to a similar event where I can also spread the word and meet people who are into these topics. Also to check the venue

• Trying not to panic bc of the fact that there is only a month left till the event

• Building community and make people give chance to Edgeryders. Inviting people to join the platform and share their story

• I have contacted several initiatives and now waiting for them to answer and to have their members to join on our platform.

1 Like

Hi Tamara, can I ask you to coordinate with @anon82932460 to set up a facebook edgeryders event for this? Don’t worry that it is not perfect yet, you can add stuff later but we need a placeholder up now.

2 Likes

Tamara, I think we are good with the speakers and can focus on creating stories with them and others who are signing up. Please make sure there is a gender balance - we if have a section with short talks, they need to come from both men and women.
Note: none of our events are Speakers + Audience, everyone should be a contributor. Which means that both the speakers should introduce themselves online + people who register as well.

Yes! I contacted him. Thanks!

Yes yes, the plan was to have 3 and we are done. This morning I have realized that all 3 of them are male, but they were interested and we have no time to picky.
Ok, so today I will inform them that they should introduce themselves on the platform.
Thanks!

2 Likes