What comes next? Time to prepare some info to share during the lab for what comes after the event

Monday we will have the lazer sharp attention of everyone in the room and on live streaming. In brussels this would be best directed to the reef @noemi. For people who have signed up to the live streaming: next edition of scifi econ lab @alberto @augusto.

I would say the best thing to do is to funnel people to the right mailing lists. So we grow our network and lower costs of outreach and engagement moving forward.

This means two really mini campaigns.

1. Reef: Produce one A4 document, in French, presenting the Reef as follow up to scifi econ lab ( a prototype of the ideas developed during the lab). Think of it as a landing page to get people to sign up to a mailing list for the project @noemi

2. On location for both workshop and event itself: Have a paper for people to add their name and email addresses on coming to the venue. I can do this if necessary if someone prepares the print of the form (on A3 paper please)

3. SciFi Econ Lab: A mailing list signup page + series of status updates with nice banners driving people to it.

Who can produce this?

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand: people attending the event on monday are people who are already in our Indiegogo list and/or the previous landing page.
Would you ask them to opt-in again for future updates?

The people who show up physically is one thing: There we need to have them signed up on paper. Because there will be people who just showed up physically without registration, like journalists, and it is good for us to know who is in the room, and present them with info about what else is coming- as well as collect their email addresses.

Online: there are a lot of people who have tweeted or retweeted our stuff because they were engaged from different directions - many of them are not in our orbit or on the mailing list - the thing to do there is to build a twitter list of the people who have engaged, and then invite them to join the mailing list.

For those who are already on the list or indiegogo account- it is good to send them an indication that there are things to come over the next year and prime them to pay attention to the follow up email that will come next year.

1 Like

Totally agree, good point!

I can create a new landing page on Unbounce by monday at noon.

1 Like

Reef: Produce one A4 document, in French, presenting the Reef as follow up to scifi econ lab ( a prototype of the ideas developed during the lab). Think of it as a landing page to get people to sign up to a mailing list for the project @noemi

Sorry, I can only work on this on Monday morning and can’t spare more than 40mins. cc @alberto

I made a draft but I will need a proof reading, and good thing @BaobabUrbain is coming to the reef in a bit and can help !

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgYICR6Sz-CaQsFy6JknPhL7LcGNQdgOgNrbWVy-suc/edit#

It’s done! hope it works…

Here it is: http://2020.scifieconomicslab.net

1 Like

works - remember to print , the moroccan print shop next to decoster has equipment to do it fast