Where to find payments for associate and full membership dues

I would like to propose an easy way to check the status of payment of membership dues to the ASBL. IThis could be of interest for @reef-finance and @reef-recruitment. t’s based on the reporting function of FreeAgent. All links below assume you are logged into the ASBL’s FreeAgent instance.

Checking the status of associate membership dues

Associate membership dues are annual, so it makes sense to look only at then current year.

1. Go to Accounting => Reports => Show Transactions.
  2. Leave the drop-down menu showing Current year so far as it is.
  3. From the drop-down menu showing Select an account choose 002 - Membership dues - Annual

This shows all the associate membership dues for the current year (16 at the time of writing).

In 2023 there is an exception: the households of @RichardB and @MariaAM and @Dave_behave joined, and paid their associate membership dues, late in 2022. So, they are forgiven for paying again in 2023, and will resume paying their annual fee in 2024.

This means that, as far as I can see, all associate members are in order. Some who have paid associate membership dues in 2022 have since left the group.

Checking the status of full membership dues

Full membership dues are once-only, so it makes sense to look at them over the whole life of the association.

1. Go to Accounting => Reports => Show Transactions.
  2. From the drop-down menu showing Current year so far choose Custom Range. Choose the range to go from 2022-01-01 to the current date
  3. From the drop-down menu showing Select an account choose 004 - Contributions for full membership

This shows all the contributions for full membership from the beginning of The Reef. At the time of writing I can see 6, which means all full members except one are also in order.

4 Likes