Write a call for recruiting a volunteer social media team leader

The LOTE social media team leader works closely with Noemi and (depending on effort-availability) Auli to:

• drive the recruitment of a volunteer social media team (easy, entry-level effort in Making LOTE)
  • devise a strategy to drive engagement, registration to LOTE and traffic on the platform
  • craft "atoms of content" from the LOTE/Edgeryders/unMonastery experience that are amenable to resharing
  • deploy appropriately the official Edgeryders Facebook and Twitter presence

Hi Alberto! I wanna get involved!

That was fast :slight_smile:

We have not even written the call yet! [Elena Karlsen], are you up for leading the team? This would solve the problem. If you (like me) agree to be in the team, but you want somebody else to lead it, then we still have to write the call.

Just not to sign up to do something I might not to do properly, will be glad just to be one of the team, like you, Alberto! :slight_smile:

Check version of the call?

Hi guys, I thought I’d give a hand and took a shot at the call, here it is, input welcome of course. Still looking for a good picture. I say we post it tonight or wednesday morning ?

GO!

I love it. I added an encouragement to Italians to apply, as most of the Italian social media action is in, well, Italian. If you are not convinced kill it and let’s publish!