Making Track 1: calling all session proponents

great!

What do you think would be the best way to connect all this? CF session following the VideoDoc session, and PostProd following the CFsession? I’ll be in Matera on the 27th, what about you?

I arrive on the 28th

I’m arriving on the 28th (afternoon/evening I guess). Documentation discussion session should be on the 29th, and PostProd on the 3rd.

Doing the CFsession on, say, the 30th would be better for the CF video component because then we have more time to get shots, interviews, etc while everyone’s at LOTE and doing interesting stuff. But I think doing the CFsession later, say on the 2nd, would be much better overall, from a content perspective. The video is only one part and we’ll be getting lots of nice footage anyway.

After a few days of discussion and workshops we will have a clearer idea of the current state of Edgeryders and UnMonastery, and a better idea of what we want/need, and how to frame it, meaning we can focus the session on the process of and plan for crowdfunding rather than just debating what we are crowdfunding in the first place.

So I would propose:

initial Video Documentation discussion -Oct 29th

Crowdfunding session -Nov 2nd?

Post Production workshop -Nov 3rd.

cool

yes for the

initial Video Documentation discussion - Oct 29th

Crowdfunding session - Nov 2nd

Post Production workshop - Nov 3rd.

I’ll put it in a CFsession wiki

A few observations

hi K and Sam,

A while ago during the community calls people decided to concentrate the program from Thursday to Sunday, since we didn’t know for sure how many sessions we’d end up with and didn’t want to risk a loose program; so we’ll be officially starting Lote on Thursday, Oct 31st and I’ve put down Video documentation part I as the first session in the morning, and part II on Sunday the 3rd.  As for the Crowdfunding, it’s currently on Friday for 1 hour before lunch. We can touch on the basics there, and work more during the weekend. No one is stopping us :slight_smile: Bear with me please as I’m trying to align the stars to make up a schedule since so many people asked for it.

No problem

Ok, thanks for the info Noemi (and for all the organising work!) Those times work for me as well.

Sitting & Mindfulness for hunched-over hackers

Hey Nadia,

This well-being session using the Feldenkrais Method is 45 minutes, requires firm-seat chairs.

Prefer not to overlap with Alberto/Nadia “corporate shell” workshop if possible but don’t worry if not.

thanks David Ridge (Vidrij Da)