TechBlick 11 - Didier [EN]

Are you currently owning a car?

Yes.

Which kind of car is it?

It’s a car which lasts a long time. No.

It’s a petrol or electric or hybrid.

This one is a petrol. Okay. And of course, the new car is an electrical car. Yeah.

What personal or professional experience have you had with electronics in cars you have used?

Um. I always buy only Audi cars, so it’s almost perfect, so I can’t complain. Sorry.

No problem. Okay. Uh, do you have. Sorry.

I don’t care about Audi. It just happened that. I mean, what I’m just trying. The message is we need reliable electronics. Because, again, we. Once we buy a car with the electronics inside, it needs to to be to last for, you know, ages. My, my Audi has 360,000km, and I’m the CEO of the company, and we are still using this car.

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics in a new car, for example?

So far not no problem.

And in electronics in general. Cell phone, laptop and so on. Oh, it’s not electronics.

This is something different. It’s, um. Okay. Yes, of course. And there are plenty of solutions. So it is up to us individually to take care and make sure that we are safe. So we have to take into consideration all the security features that are offered on the market and, and choose select the best ones. Um. Now, because of electronics and software running on the electronics, we can improve mankind, I think. And for example, AI is a good example to me. It’s not a bad example. It’s a good example. If you use it properly, it’s impressive, it’s useful. It’s it helps you be better because you understand faster things. Thanks to the AI.

Uh, does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Oh, yes, of course it’s completely different. Come on. So to explain, yes, of course reuse is okay. For example, you use your car. I am using my car, my Audi for myself. Now, after a time I don’t want to use it anymore because I’m bored with this car. But we still reuse the car. So some other people or myself. I still use this car for other tasks, or people in my company are using the car when they are going to when they need a car, whichever. Okay, so we reuse now recycle mean because I don’t like my car, I would dismantle the car and extract the plastics and then try to reuse some the granite into small parts and then put it back into something. It’s too much energy, gray energy which is consumed, and it’s not a good solution. I think you need to reuse, reuse. Reuse.reuse

on a scale of 1 to 5 one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. How concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Five.

Please explain why.

Um. Okay. Well, I mean, everybody knows. I mean, I don’t you don’t have to explain. I mean, see, the the extermination of every single living cell on Earth, it’s about I can’t remember about 50% of any type of living cells has been destroyed. The diversity of the living cells. Now, you know, for any kind of viruses, microbes, insects, everything is destroyed. If you look at the the temperature, you know what’s happening on Earth now. It’s just critical. So. Yeah.