TechBlick 20 - Naoshiko [EN]

Yeah. So my name is Jos and I’m working on the research in circular economy and automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with the pseudonym, not your real name, in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you an information sheet with contact information after the interview, so then please tell me your name and that you accept it.

My name is Naohiko and I. I’m an engineer and a marketer. Yeah.

You accept the interview?

Oh, okay. Okay. No problem.

You accept?

Yeah. Yeah.

Thank you very much. So the first question, can you tell me a bit about your educational and professional background and interests?

Oh my background. Yeah, my background is chemistry and I majored in chemical engineer and I. Yeah. And, uh, yeah, I’m interested in the 3D printer because very material is very, uh, great. Excellent. So I won’t be. So I joined the team. Yeah.

Cool. And what is the area of your expertise?

Yes. And the 3D printing requires many knowledge like chemistry and material science and so on. So? So yeah. Ended up Fuji. I work in the Fuji Company and it’s the main sale is pick and price machine. You know. So our. Yeah. In our company there are many machine engineer and uh rector electrical engineer but don’t have many science engineers, science engineer, chemical engineer. So yeah, I want so I’m a few person.

Um, the theme of this conference is the future of electronics reshaped. What is the idea of reshaping electronics for the future mean to you?

Reshape?

Reshaping. Reshape.

Reshape. Reshape the. Reshape. What does it so sorry. Sorry. What does it mean?

Reshape the name of this conference is the future of electronics reshaped to reshape the.

Oh, okay.

What does it mean for you to think about it?

So like Aim. I think, yeah. Aim. Industry will expand in the future because. Uh, yeah. And for example, I have a many customers and the many customer has many program issue. And the aim we can solve the problem like, um, the many customers, the some customer want small lot device and, uh, free shape device. Yeah. So yeah we can solve the many problem and many company, the participating exhibitor can make some problem. Yeah.

Uh, what do you think is the relationship between electronics and sustainability? Oh.

Yeah. Our product is 3D printed, acting, 3D printed and conventional compared to conventional PCB process. There are many waste, uh, wicked waste, like acid and, uh, and. Yeah, so and stuff like that. Yeah. And but our 3D printed is. Has not, doesn’t require recreate. So the computer conventional PCB process our product five 5% less 5% than conventional PCB process. Yeah. So very low.waste