Urgent! LOTE3 press release IN ITALIAN wanted

Ciao agli italofoni del social media team e di lote3! Serve entro domattina un breve documento che spieghi cos’è lote3 e cosa succederà alla conferenza. Servirà, credo, circa un’ora. Se puoi aiutare, mettiti in contatto con me rispondendo qui… grazie!

Yo!

Hey Alberto,

Io posso farlo, o stasera sul tardi o domani all’alba. Mi ispiro da cio che c’è sul sito e dalla risposta alle fantastiche 5W. Vi chiederei comunque di darci un’occhiata quando lo invio visto che a volte faccio un po di confusione tra le lingue.

C’è altro che dovrei sapere?

1 Like

Altre info sul press release

Grazie, @ilariadauria! Anche @invisigot è disposto a dare una mano, anche lui stasera sul tardi.

Le info sono tutte sul sito, in particolare sul minisito, che secondo me è abbastanza chiaro.

Il programma è qui. Negli esempi da citare, starei attento a:

• pasta party
  • mapping party
  • progettazione dell'unMonastery
  • progettazione dell'abito degli unMonasterians

Un numero da citare è il numero delle persone registrate: 117 a oggi, da tutta Europa.

lote3 è un’iniziativa di Edgeryders in partenariato con il Comitato Matera 2019; serve alla comunità per ritrovarsi e a solennizzare insieme il decollo di unMonastery, il suo primo progetto su larga scala. Notizie su Edgeryders sono qui.

Tenete conto che questa roba serve anche a comunicare con i partner di progetto (Comune, MT2019, ma forse anche università, Sviluppo Basilicata etc.). Quindi non dieci righe, ma una pagina-una pagina e mezzo. Grazie ancora!

1 Like

Intervista di Alberto su Radio3 Scienza - Materadio

Segnalo che è disponibile l’mp3 dell’intervista (minuto 52:30) qui: http://www.radio.rai.it/podcast/A42676226.mp3 può essere utile per alcuni spunti informali

2 Likes

Giusto!

Ottima osservazione, [msanti]. Mi ero perso questa cosa! Vado a twittarla. :slight_smile:

Perché è LOTE TRE?

Perché uno era a Strasburgo (giugno 2012) e due era a Bruxelles (dicembre 2012). Anche questo lo metterei nel press release.

1 Like

press pack

[Alberto] è il caso di mettere insieme anche una rassegna stampa? io non so bene cosa sia stato pubblicato su Edgeryders ma potrebbe servire a dare più enfasi alla Community. O no? Se serve una mano anche solo per le fotocopie (virtuali! si fa per dire) fatemi sapere

In ogni caso, prima del Lote, dovremmo mettere insieme gli addetti stampa di Edgeryders e quelli di MT2019, Comune, ecc in modo da far circolare le informazioni attraverso i partners

Huh…

[RitaO]: sul mettere insieme gli addetti stampa hai ragione. È che lote/Edgeryders non ne ha: quando serve qualcosa si mette insieme. Io forse farei un Twitterstorm anche per lote3. [invisigot] aveva fatto un press release in italiano per la Twitter-conferenza stampa su #unMon.

As for a collection of articles on Edgeryders… well, loads of stuff has circulated, but I am afraid I don’t pay a lot of attention to the press. [Nadia] and [Noemi] may remember where we had our old links collections! We can also re-use the press on the unMonastery_ Chefuturo, Wired, HuffPost, hopefully soon the Guardian.

BTW, Rita: I read your email and spoke to Rossella. She is going over to besiege the muinicpality tomorrow – and she will need a document in Italiamn explaining lote3. Yes, bu all means do ask Raffaele of Sviluppo Basilicata to partner up; indeed, ask the university, the cooking shools, whoever. The more the merrier.

1 Like

work in progress

hello

Now I’m back from a long meeting. Tomorrow morning, first thing I’ll write the statement. @ilariadauria do you have already written something?

I would do as usual: here gDoc

http://goo.gl/sqsqOT

if you have something to add …

@ritao, if you have a little press review, let’s put it in the text of the release

I agree, we should put together communicators of LOTE and Matera

1 Like

Done!

Good morning, rise and shine!

The press release is on the Gdoc shared by invisigot.

When it’s done, it is important to send it BOTH to Anna Pellegrino (Coordination of communication of mt2019) and Nino Paternoster, putting Claudia Di Perna in cc. We spoke about this in Matera, last week.

Also, if we want to do a Twitterconf, should it be said in the press release? Same for the classic press conf?

1 Like

Well done, thanks!

Thanks guys, you are stars! I already sent the link to Rossella. Feel free to tweak and add – we will definitely reuse it. @ilariadauria, why don’t you reach out to all of these Matera communicators? I think you are the only one who knows them (I vaguely know Nino, but not Anna).

No, I don’t think you use a press releaase to announce a press conference! It sounds circular.

Done 2!

I sent the press release to Anna, Nino and Claudia.

BTW, it was really funny explaining that there is no “communication coordinator” or “responsible for booking program sessions”.

How do you know that stuff is going to be done? Good question.

Meaningful tasks for meaningufl projects that otherwise wouldn’t happen?

1 month to go! Yay!

Hah.

IMHO, press releases and the press and all that are way overrated. People slave away to get an article in the local newspaper, and that gets exactly zero extra people through the door! It’s really a waste of time, most of the times. I learned this during my previous career as a musicians: media attention is hard to get, and it does not translate into “bums on seats”, tickets sold, records sold. Better focus on personal relationships mediated by social networks.

So, if press stuff does not get done, it means it’s not important. No big deal. When we organized the first Spaghetti Open Data gathering we completely dismissed media: then much to our surprise, journalists started calling, so we called for a volunteer to deal with them. But we did it after media attention had consolidated, not before.

next step

@ilariadauria great job, thank you!

last night it was too late to write :expressionless:

I added a picture in the head, some bold and press references

if there are no other changes, we can consider it closed, ok?

1 Like