4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 19CYX

I’m working on research in automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not a real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you information sheet so if you agree, please yes, name and surname and that you agree.

My name is Bart von Rowen and I agree.

Thank you. And you?

My name’s Liesbeth von Rowen. I agree.

Thank you very much. So the first question then is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about electronics, not electric electronics.

I have no idea. What do you mean? With the question?

What is the feeling.

With car electronics? They should work. Yeah, they should work. Yeah. And if solar powered, that would be fine. But that’s it.

And you?

The same

Yeah. Currently owning a car. Could you list five electronic components in your car or a car? You are driving from time to time.

Radio, lights. Oh, yeah.

Google, Google Maps. How do you call it, a telephone?

But five. Got a battery in the car. That’s it. I know. I said lights and the headlights. Perhaps the lights on top of the roof. Well, that’s it.

well.

What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car?

None for myself. The car in Holland, Our cars have to go through a mandatory check, so it has to go every year to the garage to have the check done. And usually with the check comes some points of maintenance. So at least once a year. Okay.

And with your car.

At the same same time.

What are the sources of expertise and authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance and repair, Garage dealer, Garage or friends?