4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 20BXS

What can the car industry do to promote circular economy if they do anything?

Tell the real story. Tell the real truth. Tell about what Everything cost to recycle and tell us also that sometimes you don’t can recycle because it’s too expensive. So. And tell us also what we have to do with the with the windmills, With the blades of the windmills. What do we do with them? We bury them. They’re not recyclable. Nobody tells them about that. But it’s true. They can do anything with it.

The last question Where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it’s no longer used.

When you throw it away in the bin? You mean that?

Yeah. Or if you don’t use it anymore.

But we don’t use it anymore in total. Not used anymore in the cars or. What do you mean?

In total.

Yeah. No electronics used in cars. Yeah. Yeah. I don’t even think that’s not possible anymore. It is possible. But then you have to go back to a very long time ago.

And the electronic waste. What happened with that? What do you think?

The electronic waste. I don’t… Waste electronic waste.

Yeah.

At this time, I think a lot of components will be refurbished or reused, I think. Yeah. Yeah, that’s what I think. Yeah. Some parts are also with with when you see, when you buy new parts there there’s an ad for a recycling and then it has to go returned in the same box. I think then they, they’re going to use it again and they refurbish it. Yeah. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s not. It’s more expensive than making a new one. And also for the environment. So.

Okay. Thank you very much.

You’re welcome.

coded