4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 21TRJ

I’m working on research in the automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change later your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will remove immediately your interview from the repository. So later you get the information sheet with contacts. If you agree, then please tell you name, surname and that you agree for record.

Okay, I agree. My name is Bronco Lebrants.

I agree. My name is Kim Tyson.

Thank you very much. So the first question then is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics, not electric electronics.

Not lots of cars, but electronics of the car electronics.

Yeah. feelings

Okay. What comes to mind? My feelings, my seat heating, That’s the most important thing. Electric on my car. I’ve got quite old car. So my electronics are basic, but I like like that. I think the new cars that do have nice stuff and under the screens and. But I do like the old school. Less electronics, more power. Yeah.

What do you think?

Yeah, the same goes for me. I agree with him. Yeah.

Currently owning a car. Could you list five electronic components in this car or a car Did you drive before?

Okay, I have electric windows, seat heating, radio, backup camera. There was. So. I don’t know. I think that’s it. That’s a fairly basic car.

And I don’t own a car.

I own two cars.

So yeah.

Navigation and that’s I use my phone.

Okay. What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car.

Once a year. I put it for a car for the and then I give the bird in new oil and once a year. Yeah.

What are your sources of expertise or an authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance or and repair?

I’m mainly in my garage. I ask my mechanic what he thinks of it and I trust him.

And there’s a dealers garage. Or it’s just normal garage.