4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 23COR

So I’m working on research in the automotive sector and I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I will going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change your mind later and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I am leaving your information sheet with contacts. If you agree for that, then please tell you name, surname and that you agree for the record.

Yes. Well, I will agree. My name is Corinna Damm. I’m from Netherlands.

Thank you very much. So the first question is when is the one objective that comes to mind? When you think about car electronics, not electric, electronics?

Yes. I don’t know much of electronic cars.

So what is your feeling when you think on that.

That’s a better for the nature. Better for the world? Yes.

Are you currently owning a car? Yes. Could you list five electronic components in your car?

I don’t know. I’m not so technical.

What are you using on electronic in your car?

The windows, the radio, my phone adapter. Oh, let me think. The doors, I believe the locks. Yes, that’s five.

do you have more.

No, no, no.

What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car?

Usually half a year, I believe. Yes.

And what are your sources of expertise and authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance or repairs?

Yes. We have a friend who owns a garage, so he maintains our cars.

Wow. Okay. Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car malfunctioned or a car did you driving?

The locks wouldn’t open and close because the battery was low. So that was the first time and the last time.

And never before.

No, not that I know.