4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 23COR

Oh, you’re lucky.

Very.

Have you ever heard the term circular economy in dutch cirkulere ekonomie?

I’ve heard it, but I don’t know what it means.

Yeah, it means economy based on sharing or reusing. Repairing recycling materials as much as possible.

Yes.

What do you think about that?

Very good. I believe it’s better for our nature. We have to recycle more and more to gain as much from the environment and the nature that we can.

If you had the option to replace a malfunctioning electronic component in your car, you were using with a new component or a used one. And why? What is the pro? What is the con new and used?

Well, I have a. Reversible laptop, which is working very well. So why then? I don’t buy a new one, but I have to be sure that the repaired one is just as well working as the new one.

And that’s also in the car components the same. The car components.

Yes, yes, Yes, I believe so. I don’t know yet if it’s cheaper and better to use a new one or a used one. That’s that’s the question. Yeah.

Do they have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in Jeeps when thinking about reuse of car electronics?

Yes. Well, I believe it’s there. We also have that we, I’m noting, is on my phone when I talk to you about something, then the next thing on my phone is our conversation. But I’m not very concerned about it. It’s, I believe, a little bit the future.

Does recycling and reusing means different things to you?

Yes. Yes.

Could you please explain?

I believe it’s something we have to do more and something we have to do for a better life.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know, reusing your electronic equipment?

I don’t know that.