4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 24DNX

I’m working on research in the automotive sector, and I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, our conversation, transcribe it, and put the transcription with a pseudonym. Not your real name. Of course, in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If we do this and you change your mind at any time and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. You get information later, so please, if you agree, tell you name, surname and that you agree. For the record.

Yes. My name is Dennis Wunerman. I agree.

Thank you very much. So the next the first question then is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics.

What the objective is of feelings. I think it’s a great initiative, but it also comes with a lot of questions like it’s good for the environment, but the materials to make all the electric vehicles and parts are made from resources that also harm the environment. So it’s a tricky question.

You’re currently owning a car?

Yes.

Could you list five or more electronic components in your car?

Cd player. Does it count, the lights on the vehicle itself? Electric.

Electronic.

Electronic. Yes, I know how you call it in English, but the button to push the windows up and down electric windows. Yes. Yes. That’s the name. I don’t know if cruise control is an electric part of it. The multimedia parts, the multimedia parts and in a Tesla, you’ve got a big screen that’s also electronics. I think that’s five.

What kind of maintenance schedule do you have with your car?

If it’s broken? I get it repaired. Yes. And also the I don’t know, how call it in English by the AP car. The declares a check for your car. And if it’s a write service check. Yes. Sorry for the rest. Not that much.

What are your sources of expertise or authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance? Do you have somebody or what do you.

Well, you always have your family that have opinions. Also, I mostly Google things and not just go go from the information of one side, but I look at many sides and see what I have in reference and what is the same. Because I think if every site has the same information that that is easy to understand that it’s true, then if they all got different things to say about the car. So I cross reference it and see what. What’s the most common one?

And they Are you maintaining or repairing your car.

At the garage? Local garage dealer. Yes.

Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car malfunctioned. And if happened.

It didn’t happen. I also do not own a car very long, so it hasn’t happened yet. No, no, no.

In any other car you ever was driving?

No, no, no. I was the lucky one, indeed.