4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 24DNX

which kind engine.

And engine. Well, if you’re going to details, yeah, a Porsche and a Porsche Panamera or a Dodge Challenger would be nice. Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 5 with one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. And now the question, how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

I would think 3.5 to a four. Yeah. Why? Because we we can feel already the effects of what the weather has on the world through global warming and climate change. And even if we do all the things we promise to do now, it still will be going a little bit higher before it gets down. So it will get worse before it gets better. And I don’t see it at the moment. Following all the rules to the environment. So I think at the end we are looking at our own demise.

What, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

I promote it through saying things like Who? Why? Why would you do that? Why would you pollute the area? As example, if someone throws it just on the floor, on the ground and I say, just throw it away, It’s it’s a waste. It hasn’t got any concern. You don’t have to put in a lot of effort to do it and a lot of that things to remind people that it shouldn’t be difficult to do because it’s very easy to do. And if everybody does it and if the bigger companies think like that, too, for because I know they want to think about the money, but if there is no world to live in, then you have nothing with your money because the world is already destroyed. So and we only got one at the moment.

So how much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices, for example, that help protect the environment?

On a scale or.

No, just about that. How much should they do?

Everything. I mean, just as I said, if we don’t do it and we have nothing at all at the end because the climate doesn’t say, All right, all right, you don’t want to do is you’re lazy. We will do anything now. The nature doesn’t give about this. It’s just doing what they want and we have to live with it. It’s not that the world belongs to us in a certain kind of way.

What can the car industry do to promote circular economy?

Well, they’re already doing go full electric because, as I said, some parts are just also bad for the environment to make for electric parts. It would be nice if to find a new fuel source that is sustainable and will never go out and it doesn’t pollute in any other way. But it would be difficult. It would be nice if we could have something like solar panels on a car and that will trigger a car and will work. But yeah, to make solar panels, we also have resources. So it’s a little bit of a paradox. Yeah.

where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is no longer used.

I think two big burners, ovens, the burn all the parts just to go away. I think. I really don’t know. I haven’t looked it up.

Okay. Thank you very much.

Yeah. Thank you to.

coded