4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 27GRP

I’m working on research in the automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I am going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If we do this and you change your mind later and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you an information sheet with contacts, so please tell me your name, surname and that you agree for record and for everything.

okay? Yeah. My name is Grop and I’m okay. It’s okay. The recording.

Thank you very much. So the first question. Well, what is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics? Electronics, not electric electronics?

What do you mean? The electronics.

Navigation systems and everything? What is in the car?

Yes.

Yeah. What do you think? What is your feeling about that?

The navigation and also.

All other electronics.

That help you with that spot and or collision warning and also.

You own a car, Could you list five electronic components in your car.

That’s spot monitoring cross parking sensors and navigation, five points. camera from the back camera.

And one more. I felt so. Yeah.

Okay. What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car?

Kind of maintenance.

Schedule? Yeah. How often?

All at once a year. Big, big maintenance. That’s.

What are your sources of expertise and authority when it comes to making choices about the car maintenance and repairs? Dealer. Garage. Private Garage. Friends.

Garage. Dealer. Garage. Because of the warranty. My car is still one year old just for the warranty. You go to the dealer.

And later.