4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 27GRP

Then maybe private garage.

Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car or car owned before or drive malfunctioned. What happened?

Malfunctions. At start with in. a problems with start engine.

What did you do?

It won’t start yet. The lock won’t come out.

Have you ever heard the term circular economy in dutch cirkulere ekonomie?

Circular economy. I don’t know what that means.

Economy based on sharing, reusing, repairing and recycling materials as much as possible.

As much as. Yeah. All cars are second cars of course. And of course, there are also materials, batteries and and that’s just kind of a that’s what we were using. Tires, benzine.

If you had the option to replace a malfunctioning electronic component in a car you were using with a new component or a used one, and what would be pros and cons of each for you.

The new components, and also because of the warranty, of course, and the old components. Yeah, maybe an old, old cars. Yeah.

Okay. Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example, in GPS, when thinking about reuse of car electronics.

This could be a possibility, of course, but I don’t think that’s a problem with privacy. You know.no

does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Means that’s for a better world? There, of course is. Yeah.

And what is recycling? What is reusing?

Recycling is not a fix anymore and reuse. It’s a repaired part.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic equipment?

No, I have no problem with that. No, I don’t think so.

What is your ideal car like? Describe it.