4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 27GRP

Well, ideal car. I have one is a Jeep Wrangler.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. And the question, how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Uh, three.

why.

Yeah, why. I don’t know.

What, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability.

sustainability? Yeah. No.

No.

Dusamheid.

That’s how in dutch that is. I tell you just a moment, because I wrote it, it means dursamheid.

ah dursamheid.

yeah.

yeah, Be something like.My English is a hybrid, so I charge plug in as much as possible. This is if the power is green, what not is always.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

I think everyone has to be to do something with it, because they are. Yeah, that’s all. And also, once we don’t have it anymore. But it’s always a problem with the batteries. Of course, with the lithium and cobalt, it’s also not endless.

What can the car industry do to promote a circular economy? If they do.

If they do. Yeah. I think more battery power in the cars of. Oh, I didn’t say that in the English water, Soph. That’s.

Uh, the last question. Where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is no longer used?

It goes wich country?

where it goes. What happened? What is happening with them.