4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 29HLX

I’m working on research in the automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. If you do this and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you later sheet with contact with the information, so please tell me your name, surname and if you agree for this.

My name is Hilo van Gels. Yeah. I don’t know what kind of questions that you have.

Are you agreed to record?

I’m agreed to record it, yeah.

Thank you. So the first question is, when is the one the objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics?

I don’t understand the question.

What is your feeling when you think about car electronics in the cars?

Yeah, I don’t have an answer. No. Is it correct? Maybe it’s not the answer. You want to hear me. All right.

That’s your answer. You are currently owning a car. Can you list five electronic components in your car?

Yeah. I don’t know what to do.

which kind of electronic. Do you have in your car?

Which kind of electronic? Navigation? Yeah. Yeah. Cruise control. ASB, I think the airbags. Um. And the board computer. Huh? Okay.

What kind of maintenance schedule do you have for your car?

Every 30,000 kilometers. It needs maintenance. Yeah.

What are your sources of expertise in authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance and repairs?

The dealer information.

General Dealer or just the garage or friends?

Just the brand dealer. Yeah. It’s the information that they give me. Yeah.

Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car or a car you did use malfunctioned. If something happened like that.

I’m sorry to noisy.