4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 29HLX

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know And he’s reusing your electronic car equipment.

with all that data inside?

Yeah, I’m not happy with it. Yeah. Yeah. Sometimes it’s maybe it’s. Yeah, there’s no other option. Yeah. It’s just same for a for a mobile. For a mobile cell phone. Yeah. It stores a lot of information. You don’t know what happened with it. Yeah. Yeah.

What is your ideal car? describe it

my ideal car. A basic car with a minimum of electronics. A lot of power. Yeah. Like a Ferrari F40.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned, and five means extremely concerned. The question, how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

aah, three.yeah

Could you explain why.

We already do something that we need to do? But. There’s a there’s a long way to go. That’s. That’s why I am a little bit concerned. Yeah.

What, if any, steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

dousemheid (dutch word).

The purchase of materials. Yeah.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

Can you can you repeat it?

How much responsibility does each individual have to make lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment ?

It’s a difficult question. It’s yeah. That’s the responsibility of everyone. And I can only do it for myself.

What can the car industry do to promote a circular economy.

Using more materials that are recycled? Yeah.

Do you believe the car industry is already doing these things?

I think so. I think so. It’s it’s yeah, they have to focus and they already do. And it’s it’s growing.