4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 30MGX

I’m working on research in the automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I’m going to record our conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not your real name in a repository of text documents that will be used for the research. Yeah. If we do this and you change your mind and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. I’m leaving you later. Information sheet with contacts, so please just your name, surname and if you agree.

Yeah, yeah. Marge and I agree.

Thank you very much. So the first question then is the one adjective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics.

car Electronics. I have no, I don’t I don’t know anything about car electronics.

But you use. What is your feeling about it.

That I use the car.

Do you use the electronics in the car.

In the car. Yeah. That it’s handy that it’s comfortable. Yeah. You go from one place to another and Yeah.

You currently owning a car. Could you list five electronic components in your car.

Yeah. The on board computer which I think the the how speed the speed limiter the. Five. I don’t know. The lighting, lighting the how many tour car goes and yeah, I don’t know. The. The radio.

Okay. What kind of maintenance schedule do you have in your car?

Yeah. If we’re 20,000 kilometers or something, it has to go to the garage for. Yeah.

What are your sources of expertise and authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance and repair?

My husband. He knows more about the car, so. Yeah.

Tell me about the last time one of the electronic devices in your car or a car you did use malfunctioned.

Aha. What happened? Yeah. Our computer is not working. Well, it’s. Yeah, there’s a touch screen and it’s automatically react even though nobody is touching it. So that’s. Yeah. Yeah. And it cannot be solved. It’s Yeah. You have to make them place a new word board computer but that costs so much money it’s a little bit stupid so we don’t do that.

Have you ever heard the term circular economy.

Yeah. Yeah. That they use all old things and make it again. Yeah. That it can functions. Yeah. Yeah, I.

What do you mean about it? In your own words.

Yeah. That, that we don’t do not produce so much garbage but that everything gets reused again so that Yeah. We stop making so much garbage for the world. Yeah. It’s good. Good point.