4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 30MGX

If you had the option to replace malfunctioning electronic device or component in your in a car you were using with a new component or a used one. And what would be the pros and cons of each of them.

Well, if it can be solved with a used one, then because the car is not really new also, then for us, it’s okay if it works. And and I also. Yeah. I also like it when we don’t make so much garbage. So if we can re-use, I think that’s for. For better. Yeah.

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example? Gps We’re thinking about reuse of car electronics

That’s all data is still inside. You mean that? Yeah. You know.

what do you think about it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think it’s a problem that that that everything gets stored in the in the car because you don’t want that data to be accessible for. Yeah. So better not and better go back to the old days when it was just mechanical and not so much electronic though I think it’s also easier to repair if it’s mechanical and not all electronics. Yeah.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to You.

no, recycling is reusing. Yeah, I think it’s the same.

Would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic car equipment?

Uh, yes. Yes. Because I think in our car there is no really private data. I hope that it doesn’t. Yeah. That it’s not in the car, I think. Yeah.

eah. What is your ideal car like? Describe it.

Uh, uh, yeah, just a car that works and. Yeah, I like the. The bigger cars, but that’s. Yeah. For the rest is just. Just must must function. Yeah. Nothing special. Uh.

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means, not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. And the question, how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

Really concerned. Five. Yeah. Yeah, because we, we see that. That the human race is so much. Yeah. Making the world go, go, go. What? You say that it’s not going well with the world and that it’s the human race that is responsible. So and yeah. And there really must happen something because otherwise it will not go well. We already have. It’s already really difficult to get it solved what we already started with, with the earth and the nature. So our children are also really, really thinking about it a lot. So what will the future bring and how can we, uh, is it still possible to change it to, to make it better or not? Yeah.

what, if any steps do you take in your life to promote sustainability?

Uh, yeah, we, we try to recycle a lot. I also try to think about it where we do the shopping that we buy less products packed in plastic, this kind of thing. Yeah. Do all try to use a little bit less energy. Yeah, I think every, every one can do something, so. Or we can’t do that. We also must do it. Don’t do not take a plane. This is one of the first day. Yeah. Go on a holiday just near home. You don’t have to go. Yeah. Polluting more.

How much responsibility does each individual have to make the lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment? What do you think?

Yeah, a lot. I think that everybody really should think about what what they do. And if they make a choice, then yeah. Do not only think about your own luxury life, but think about what it means for the whole world. And yeah, if it if you can make an a contribution to making the world better, I think everybody must, must do what they are able to do.

What can the car industry do to promote the circular economy? What do you think?

Yeah. Make make it in the new. Tell people about the choices we have. And yeah, you also read a lot about really young people who have some really good idea how to make better uses for something that they really make more. They, they that that they get a publication that they need for their ideas and that everybody that knows what the alternative is and that they can choose the alternative that.