4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 30MGX

do you believe the industry is already doing these things.

The big companies no no they only go for the money and and the new ideas come from young people and smaller businesses who really want to make a difference. But the big companies, they must be forced to make other choices, I think.

Do you think such changes will happen one day?

Yes, I do think that the change will come because we are now in Holland. We are we are forced to because energy prices are really high at the moment that everybody thinks about it and then makes another choice. A couple of years ago they would have said, I don’t do that. It costs too much money, but now they will. So that, yeah, it’s not a nice time, but it’s it’s a good development. So I think and and what I say the bigger companies they they from from the governments out of they must be forced to also make the the better choice and not only for the big money. And yeah I hope.

The last question where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is no longer used?

Yeah, I think I’m a big pile of garbage. I think there’s there’s still too little what is what is reused because if you go to to Africa they can make a car go for years. They can yeah. They can reuse it or they can repair a small part and then it drives. And here in Holland, everybody, a new car and a couple of years later, again a new car. So. And where do all the cars, old cars stay. That’s really Yeah that’s I think also the problem Better drive the car much longer then. Yeah. Buying another one.

Thank you very much.

Okay.

coded