4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 31RDX

What do you think. How much responsibility does each individual have to make Lifestyle and consumer choices that help protect the environment?

Everyone should choose what to do for itself. But it’s just I think the government has to step in at some point because people are just doing what they want and what they like. But I think everyone should do what they feel good about. I don’t know. It’s a difficult, difficult question.

What can the car industry do to promote a circular economy? What do you think?

Well, some big trends are car sharing, right? So car sharing. I don’t think everyone should own a car in the in the next couple of years, because if you live in a city, you do not use a car that much. Cities like New York, I don’t think people even have a car. So you can share it. I think sharing cars will be the future.

Do you believe that the car industry is already doing things like to promote and to protect the environment?

I think the last few years, like two or three years, they are because they are have set goals at only selling electric cars in 2035. Most most dealers did. Most brands did. But it’s just the last two or three years that they are doing that. So I think that they are big. There are big steps, maybe a bit a little bit late, but they are at this moment, they are most most of them.

Where do you think electronic waste from cars goes after it is no longer used?

Oh, that’s a tough question. It’s just such a young technology that I think there is not that much waste at this moment. I hope they build the charc…??? And there are some companies trying to recycle it, but I think most of it will just end up at the garbage belts. But it got good. Yeah, I hope they recycle it. And there are some companies trying to do that to try to find to fill the gap. So I hope they are doing that.

But what do you think if they can’t recycle it any more, where is this waste going.

Just at the same place where all other garbage is going to to Africa and India. I don’t know. But it’s such a young technology. I don’t think it’s happening that much at the moment. But there will be a lot of garbage. Electrical. Yeah, it’s it will be difficult, but. I think they will fill gap to some companies to recycle it.

Okay. Thank you very much.

Yeah, no problem.

coded