4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 32SVX

I can interview both of you. I’m working and on research in automotive sector. And I would like to know your point of view. If you accept, I am going to record your conversation, transcribe it and put the transcription with a pseudonym. That means not the real names in a repository of text documents that we will use for the research. If you do this and you change your mind later and no longer want to participate, get in touch with us and we will immediately remove your interview from the repository. After the interview, I am leaving your information sheet and contacts for you that you have it, so please tell you your name, your surname, and that you agree for recording this interview.

Mein name Stuvelar and I agree for that.

Thank you. And you.

Talita Polenton

Thank you very much. So the first question then is the one objective that comes to mind when you think about car electronics, not electric, car electronics.

Sorry.

Can you ask again.

Car electronics.

What I think about it? Yes. Yeah. I don’t know to find things about it, but yeah, for so far it’s good in my opinion. Like I don’t know what to say about it further.

So what do you think about the car?

car Electronics? Yeah, some electronics are good, some are not good. And sometimes you can stay in the old lane. No electronics. That’s better. as electronics. That’s my opinion.

You are owning a car or driving a car. Could you list five electronic components in your car or in other car electronic components.

There is the light, seat warming, the radio, the aircon? Co Yeah, and the flip flop that activates us in the in the windows.

Washers. you?

the buttons on the on the the wheel.

Something else.

Yeah. Navigation. Navigation. Yes.

Also what kind of maintenance schedule do you have in your car Maintenance schedule.

Every every 30,000 kilometers. A small but after 60k, a big service and that’s it.

And with your car.