4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 32SVX

It’s the same address, the same as he.

Okay. What are your sources of expertise or authority when it comes to making choices about car maintenance or repair it, the dealer garage or other garage or maybe friends.

Sometimes friends. But often we go to the garage where we the dealer, where we always go. It’s just, yes, a very good one. So we like to go there. Just he does it very good. We want to to get everything how it works like and then. Yeah.

also dealer I don’t go to a small garage. It does everything what you don’t want. I don’t like that.

did you ever had problems or malfunction of electronic components or devices in your car or a car which you did drive?

A car doesn’t start.

What did you do then?

ith The cables on the battery, from the other car. I started as the greatest thing I have.

as further

I don’t know, everything works.

And with your car?

The air conditioning, if. If it’s broken, it’s the smells very bad. And. I don’t know. Like, it’s not my favorite thing about the car.

What did you do?

I fill it up by the dealer. Also, Yeah, I need to do this. And otherwise I put the window down.

Have you ever heard the term circular economy in dutch circulaere ekonomie?

Oh, I didn’t hear about it so far.

No.

It means economy based on sharing, reusing, repairing and recycling materials as much as possible. Something means to you.

I think it’s very important to do that. Yeah, because everything that is built new is not very good for the milieu and yeah, the world. And I think if it’s still good, you can reuse it again. So why not?

What is your meaning?