4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 32SVX

I think you can. If it’s not broken, you can reuse it. If you don’t do that, you throw money away. That’s my opinion.

If you had the option to replace a malfunctioning electronic component in your car, would you use them a new part or used one? And why?

Yeah, sometimes new and sometimes reused. Because if it’s reused and it’s good, why should I buy a new one.

In new meaning? Pros and cons. That means positive and negative for new part and also for used part.

Sorry?

Pro and con, what means what is positive and what is negative for a new part and for used part.

A positive point on reused is you help the world and negative. It can be broken in a month. But yeah, that’s the real. Yeah.

And the new part.

The new part. Yeah.

What is positive Negative.

You broke after. Yeah.

It’s broke after you paying it.

And your meaning?

Yeah. It’s the same. Yeah. You, if you want to save money, that’s your option.

Also saved the world. Yeah. You can also save the world.

Do you have concerns about privacy and personal data stored by car electronics, for example? Gps when thinking about reuse of car electronics?

Yeah. I think with the navigation is is a device that saves everything. So if you put your own house address or anything else when you sell the car, not often, not very much. People who works at dealer shops reset it. So the new ones who buy the car can see where you live, where the the the the first.

former owner.

Yeah. Lives and I think that is or you a couple or where your phone with Bluetooth for music or something all your contacts are sent into your your car like this. What I think maybe a little bit of concern but I think that’s that’s two things Yeah.

Whatdo you think about it.