4WD Event Oss 2022 transcripts - 32SVX

Yeah I think it’s not good because navigation your your home address and all the other addresses you use I think it’s not for now but it’s for a long. Yeah. I think they use it in the future. Also.

Does recycling and reusing mean different things to you?

Yeah, I think if you think about it, recycling is like you expect the same products.

What do you think?

I think recycling is make it broken and use parts of it to reuse it

Okay, I can take this. I put it here. I can use it again and yeah.

the same

So would you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know reusing your electronic equipment? Similar like the question before.

I don’t like to do that. Well, just my feeling about it. And that’s it.yeah

What do you mean? What do you feel comfortable with someone you don’t personally know? Reusing your electronic equipment, like gps or navigation or something like that?

That. Well, it’s my navigation, so you don’t have to use it. It’s for me. That’s what I think. But further, I don’t know. I don’t know. Yeah, but I have to feel.

What is for you Ideal car. Like if you can get it, describe it.

A Ford Mustang? Definitely. It’s. It’s my favourite car. Yeah. It’s my dream car. I want to. I want to ride it and buy it the most beautiful car that it is. And. Yeah. Yes, that’s.

An your ideal car.

Yeah, a big one. It doesn’t make sense. What kind of it is If it has power and I can drive from A to B, it’s good, but it’s also good with the small car. I don’t give a about it?

On a scale of 1 to 5, one means not at all concerned and five means extremely concerned. And now the question how concerned are you about issues of environmental waste and pollution?

I don’t know very much about it. So I think like a three. I don’t know. So I can.

Yeah, That’s why I don’t know the finest things about it. So a little bit. Three.

And you.

Same answer, Man, I don’t know anything about it, so I can explain my answer.