Appointments with the confesseurs

@ugne noted!

1 Like

Thanks for arranging this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @mieke , @Victor & @Marc_O !
Confirmation that the meeting with confesseurs will take place as indicated above on Saturday, 15 July in Brutopia (Avenue Volxem 381C). Please note the address as this is NOT the main entrance of Brutopia. Both confesseurs are informed about your names & timings.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.
Ugne

3 Likes

Hi @ugne , just wondering if any more confesseur meetings are planned? And if not, I’d best wait till there are more people signing up for Associate Membership i guess…

Hi Els,

Finally on edgeryriders. I’ve sent you a WhatsApp message about it. Let me know if you received it and whether it’s fine.

Look forward to meeting you in person,
Ugne

Hi @Caro , hi @quentin (not sure I am properly tagging Quentin, to be honest)
Congrats for becoming the associate members, really great to have you with us!
As the next step, and as a part of the finance /legal team, i would like to set you up with the confesseurs .

They are both great (Marcel and Jean Pierre) and usually we set up a 30min face to face call, but because you are the only household who needs it, let’s do it online, if you don’t mind. I would like to send an email to you both, including both confesseurs and see when they are available to have this 30min. No preparation is needed. They will just ask you some questions.
Also, is it ok to run it in English or you prefer French? Both is ok, Marcel is Flemish and Jean Pierre is Francophone.

Is there any preference for next week when you could be available?
Thanks
ugne

Thanks a lot,
Ugne

2 Likes

Hey Ugne ! I replied to you by mail with some proposals but forgot to precise for the language : whatever is most confortable for them !

Thanks for organizing this ! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes