ASBL photos and mini-bios for the website

@alberto picture added to next cloud, here is my bio: Passionate about economics systems change. Acts of kindness, dance, and fun conversations make me happy.

1 Like

@VickyVanEyck it’s online, thanks!

1 Like

Done, thanks.

Hi, here’s my bio: Father, communicator, nature lover. Enjoyer of bad puns and board games.

Thanks!

1 Like

and here is mine: Works in environmental policy, desires sleep (the charm of early motherhood) and loves science-fiction, space and whales

Couple and individual photo saved in the folder.

Done for @JeremyH and @Nele.

That you are into Peter Watts (Peter Watts!) makes you my sister-in-arms, you know that, right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bio: Queer & trans joy! Pets, puzzles, plants. Chosen family. Dark humor.

Individual and couple pics in the folder.

@JolanWuyts , add your bio here :point_down:

1 Like

@Nic: done now!

1 Like

Bio: Queer soft boy, loves hiking, Magic the Gathering, D&D, baseball, cuddles.

@Dave_behave, @jorisvanmol, @lenaftng, @Margot, @MariaAM, @Matthieu and @RichardB, would it please be possible to take care of this?

@Matthieu, can you please also take care of the onboarding documents?

Thanks!

Done for @JolanWuyts .

1 Like

Thank you!

Hey, here comes my bio as well: Activist and mediator. Creative projects and conversations about anything and everything. Flat humor for the win.

Am also uploading the picture now. Thank you!

1 Like

I just uploaded it, but I don’t manage to rename it to my name somehow, it seems like I don’t have permission to do that. So now it still has a very long file name, sorry about that.

On the site now!

1 Like

And here eventually my part: Train nerd who is into cooking, sports, and outside activities. Eager to learn!

Done!

Ping @leonard, @BarbaraG and @Lara and welcome on board!

Can you please send a 3-10 mini-bio to Alberto (see https://thereef.brussels > people), and save a picture of yourself (plus a picture of your couple of you if your romantic other is also in The Reef) in the Portraits folder?

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the delay with this. My bio: Feminist, book nerd, painter and swimmer. Also rollerskater -like a good 80’s child.

(I’ve also updated my pic :slightly_smiling_face:)

Thank you!! Done (@Leonard too)!

1 Like