Bi-Weekly #futurespotters meet-up Nr. 1

Our first bi-weekly futurespotters will be held this Friday at 5pm at Cafe Bauhaus. This meet-up has several different aims: 1. to share ideas/plans, 2. to ask for help for running projects, 3. to get to know about other interesting projects/people, 4. to introduce yourself. 

It is free for anyone to join:

• If you have not attended the workshop, please do come nevertheless!

• you are not registered on the edgeryders platform yet, it does not matter, we can fix this :wink:

• you are just someone who is interested in volunteering, but you have no background in social activism, this is your chance to become active!

I hope to see you all this Friday at 5pm!

If you can’t find the place, or just have some other different questions, you can reach me on +995558674146.

Date: 2014-04-25 13:00:00 - 2014-04-25 15:00:00, Asia/Tbilisi Time.

Amazing!

This does not sound like an online event, so I won’t attend. But I am really looking forward to hearing from you guys after the meetup. I heartily recommend a modicum of documentation: it helps the rest of the community follow what you are doing and will make it easier and more inclusive for other people in Tbilisi to join you later on if they can catch up easily with what you have been discussing before they joined. 

1 Like

absolutely!

That is exactly what I was planning :). Thanks for the positive feedback!